From the WTF file comes a tale of two young lovers, both wild-eyed and head over heels for each other. Undoubtedly planning to spend the rest of their lives together. Without question the most innocent and genuine relationship in Clarke County. Pure and unabashed contentment. Relentless passion and unconditional devotion to one another.
|Like Mr. Ward, Lil Dools doesn't believe in cutting corners in the shower.|
They even had so much passion for each other's personal hygiene that they decided to shower one another with an amorous lather. Cleansing each other...rinsing...repeating. Conditioning their inner affections and staring deeply into each others gaze, they reached towards the soap dish at the same moment, and...
...did I mention they were both sixteen? And that they thought they were in the apartment (the one rented by the girl's step-father) alone? Yes, well what happened next you've probably heard about. The step-father came home, assaulted the recently well rinsed young man and was later charged with battery and cruelty to children.
Which is why I dropped it in the WTF File. No, I do not condone grown men hitting teenagers. Especially when said teenager is wearing nothing but his birthday suit. But if I were the boy's parents I would find it hard to press charges against Mr. Clinton Ward. But then again, I'm more of a believer in you reap what you sow. After all, Life has all kinds of natural consequences. And if you want to pretend to be an adult, you best be ready to defend yourself.
Nekkid or not.
Now, some links to chew on:
- Condolences to the guys over at Sports and Grits. RIP samdizl.
- If you haven't already, make sure you check out the Mark Richt artwork contest. I still torn between Patrick's and Holly's. But I give the edge to Holly for including Grizzard.
- Garbin takes some comfort in adding a lot of numbers to the history of the offensive line's production.
- Blutarsky finds it hard to feel any sympathy for Ricardo Lewis.
- Bobo is "rolling through a lot of guys" until the reinforcements come this summer.
- Poole tries to keep up with the pace of practice.
- Just started a new book with some Georgia flair - The Killing King of Gratis. Written by a an actual reader here named Jay Jackson. Y'all check it out.
- Thirty-three years is a long time to stay up so late. Goodnight Mr. Letterman.
Speaking of Two Young Lovers, let's wish em every happiness.