But I think it hits on some key points. At least ones that we'll look at much closer in the coming month and a half.
- Todd Gurley's health is key.
- The defensive front seven's talent is often overlooked when focusing on the issues in the secondary.
- Hutson Mason has a tall task in the first two weeks.
- Todd Gurley's health is key. So key.
- The schedule sets up pretty well.
- The return trip to Columbia this year is a pretty big game.
Although, I will always...ALWAYS...list the game in Jacksonville as the key to winning the East.