What I hate about August is the return of college football as there is rarely any positive injury news. Ever.
What a conundrum.
- So Ramik Wilson sat out yesterday, but appeared to be walking around just fine.
- Hutson Mason didn't throw during the media session. But that was probably a precaution against arm fatigue.
- Leonard Floyd was in a green non-contact jersey but didn't have any limitations.
- Jay Rome was back at full speed after seemingly aggravating his foot injury Sunday.
- Chris Conley left the field with Ron Courson, but is probably okay.
- Shattle Fenteng suffered some kind of hand injury.
And then there was this:
Gosh. You think Coach was talking about us?